nedelja, 17. maj 2009

Sunday, the 17th of May in 2009

After re-watching some of beyblade episodes I came to one conclusion - Kai is a jerk. A big jerk. Man, this thing really is for kids. But srsly. Kai is the most eccentric of all in this certain anime. Same goes for Sasuke in Naruto. Two idiots who are perfect for eachother.
"I WANT POWER NO MATTER WHAT THE COST! GYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" Srsly, how lame can they get with this?

I believe it's time I find some more ... I don't know, normal anime. Like Clannad After Story. And maybe ask a certain someone for a good anime. A real anime, not some kids show.

Someone will be mad if she even reads this.

Sasuke and Kai are like ... responding to Orochimaru or Voltarie who are temptingly saying "Come to the daaaaark siiiiiiiide .... we have cookies! Muahahahaha! *evil laugh*"

0 komentarji: