četrtek, 8. januar 2009

Thursday, the 8th of January in 2009

K sm šla s treninga, sm študerala, kaj bom napisala na blog. Zdej se mi pa ne da. Mogoče je blo to sam zto, d sm zaposlila svoje misli med hojo.

Spet bom napisala en citat iz enga animeja, wether you like it or not. Even if u understand it or not, I don't care.

Soubi: Sorry. I was ordered.
Ritsuka: Ordered? What do you mean? Don't tell me ... you did all this? You ... you killed everyone? Let go!
Soubi: Ritsuka. This is a dream.
Ritsuka: Dream?
Soubi: Yes, a dream. If you die here ... the real Ritsuka will awaken. Just like you wanted.
Ritsuka: No. I ... I don't want to die yet! I finally became able to like everyone! So I can't die yet!
Soubi: It's useless.
Ritsuka: Soubi ...
Soubi: It's your fate.
Ritsuka: Stop it, Soubi!
Soubi: It was decided before you were born. Just like how your true name is Loveless.
Ristuka: Don't call me ... Don't call me Loveless! I'm Ritsuka. I'm Aoyagi Ritsuka! I'm the one who decides my fate!

0 komentarji: