petek, 13. februar 2009

Friday, the 13th of February in 2009

I just can't make myself to watch it. It was released a month ago and I still didn't see it.

Those pics of Takuya, Date and Takashi are going to my cellphone. So I'll have about ... 108 photos of Tenimyu cast on the cellphone. Ain't that awesome?!

Now, my dear readers (how many are there of you anyway? One? None?), I'm going to change to my pajamas and go to bed. It's only 20.33 but I'm tired from everything. Training, 4 hours of sleep a day/night, today's walking up and down and left and right. And I'm gonna sleep and sleep and sleep. And sleep. Forever. (hey, that souns like a good ending of a story!)

2 komentarji:

Tina pravi ...

pa dej no, sej berem(o). če ne komenteram(o), še ne pomen, da tut ne berem(o). mal samozavesti, por favor xD če si tko negativno nastrojena, pol rajš nehi pisat :P (ampak ne nehat, ker pol jz nimam kej za brat)

svojaptica pravi ...

Ha, našla sm te! LP, Kaja :)