torek, 17. februar 2009

Tuesday, the 17th of February in 2009

A story isn't going out of my head. It's sitting there and waiting to be written down on a paper. Just sitting somewhere in my mind and doesn't slip away.
[5 mins later]
I just read a fanfiction that involved character death ... and another story pops up in my mind. That are two stories that wish to be written down. Though "wish" might not be the right word for it.
The first one is more like a mirror of me, my thoughts. And I'm pretty sure no one from Prince of tennis or any other anime or book that I know of thinks the same way that I do. And there's no way I could write a whole story on my own. Just a short one-shot, around 1000 words. Not a story with introducing new characters and showing a relationship between these characters (U don't know that but I've written relationshit instead of relationship many many many times ...) and then finally write the last scene. Yes, the last scene involves a character death. So someone will die in this story. If t's ever written. I've even thought of a title for it. It's called When help comes too late. Cool, huh? I don't think I've ever came up with a title for one of my stories (that usually stayed in my head and never came close to a paper).

I just feel kinda down. I can't stop myself from noticing a few certain details about different things like eating disorder symptoms (I have no idea if this is the word that should be used here) and depression symptoms and that depresivno manična psihoza or whatever it's called that we metioned in school and compare them to me, my personality, my eating habits, my usual feeling.

Maybe that story will actually appear in my notebook instead of staying burried somewhere in my mind. My classes tomorrow will be pretty boring so I'll probably have nothing better to do.

0 komentarji: