sobota, 14. februar 2009

Saturday, the 14th of February in 2009

Ma fak no. Zgodba v knjigi je ubistvu kr neki, ampk kako je knjiga napisana ...



"We should hurry, though, 'cause I don't know about you, but I have to eat breakfast or I feel like I'm going to starve to death before lunch."
"Cereal?" I suddenly perked up. I seriously adore cereal, and I have an I LOVE CEREAL shirt somewhere to prove it.


"If she shakes her butt any more when she walks she's gonna break something."


"I'm Elizabeth, no last name."
My face was a question mark.
She sighed. "My last name was Titsworth. Can you imagine?"


Not all of the classes at SHIS had been boring, but we didn't get to study the Amazons and the Titanic (from a teacher who'd been alive when it sank!).


"Don't worry about it. That Elliot kid has major problems."
"Yeah, like having poopie for brains."




Na vsaki strani je kej tazga. Resno vsaki. Knjiga ma pa 349 strani.

Tipi niso fucking hot. Zej so f-ing hot. Efing hotXD Like he's sooo f-ing hot!

Nardim en avatar. Slikca kakšnega hudga asian cukra (Like Kazuki for example) pa pol zravn F-ing hot!

0 komentarji: