sreda, 3. december 2008

No no no no no

Something is serously wrong with me.
The guy just gave me a ride somewhere and on the next practise, said "hi" to me in an interresting way. And now I'm thinking about him almost ALL THE FRICKIN TIME.
And what a coincidence ... guess what his name is. Starts with an L. Ends with an A. U can figure the two letters in the middle easily by yourselves.
There's no way that I wanna be in love or obsessed with someone. No no no no no no. NO.
But I had a really nice dream today. Maybe I'll write a fanfic based on it.

3 komentarji:

Darakna pravi ...

See how I feel?

At least you don't know if yours is taken ... I know mine is =(

Kia pravi ...

I believe he IS taken.
But the problem is ... I don't have TIME for that right now, I have other stuff to worry about.

Unknown pravi ...

Neither do I ... jet it's still happening.

Welcome to the club.