nedelja, 14. december 2008

Nova scena beyblade fanfictiona

Tyson: Prekmurska gibanica? What is that??
Kala: Literally it means: and over-Mura moving cake
Kenny: Allow me to educate Tyson about this particular food-thing. Prekmurska gibanica is a layered pastry, originating in the region of Prekmurje, Slovenia. It variously contains poppy seeds, walnuts, apples, raisins and cottage cheese feelings. Altough native to Prekmurje it has achieved the status of national speciality of Slovenia. The unique sweetmeat shows the variety of agriculture in this region.
Kia: Did you eat a cooking book or something?
Kenny: No, I googled it.
Kia: Well there's a difference ...
[later, Tyson is explaining to Daichi what is a prekmurska gibanica]
Tyson: ...shows the variety of agriculture in this region.
[a moment of silence, everybody is looking at Tyson]
Tyson: What? Do I have something between my teeth? Wait. Where's my blade? Oh, good, here it is. I thought I lost it. Or that someone stole it from me. Why are you all staring like that at me?! It's freaking me out.
Ray: You actually remember all that about prekmurska gibanica?
Tyson: Hey, it's food, it's deliscious, it's something worth remembering. Unlike something stupid like math or ... no, I can't think of anything more stupid than math. I mean, who on earth wants to know, how much 3 times 4 is. It's not like I need to know this when I'm fighting.
Ray: You don't know how much 3 times 4 is?
Tyson: Er ... I believe it's ... 7?

0 komentarji: