Nadaljevanje. Pol sm nehala tist pisat in šla spat. Se zavedate, da sm jz prespala eno popoldne. Eno popoldne sm vrgla stran.

Vsi poznate (mislm jez tut to poznam, pa nism gledala Star Wars) tole sceno.

Darth Vader: If you only knew the power of the dark side. Obi-Wan never told you what happened to your father.
Luke Skywalker: He told me enough! He told me you killed him!
Darth Vader: No. I am your father.
Luke Skywalker: No...that's not true! That's impossible!
Darth Vader: Search your feelings. You know it to be true.
Luke Skywalker: NOOOOOOOOO! NOOOOOOOOOO!

Ma iz tega so se zajbaval haha.

Ashura: "I am your father Luke - I mean, Shadow."
Shadow: "Shut up with the clichés already! You're not actually my biological father, are you? I saw that movie. I'm not going to do that stupid NOOOOOOOOOO thing."



Dark Helmet: I am your father's uncle's cousin's nephew's former roommate!
Lone Starr: What does that make us?
Dark Helmet: Absolutely nothing, which is what you are about to become!



Patrick: You killed my erection!
Melty Man: No Patrick, I am your erection!



Stillgoe: Punt and Dennis never told you what happened to your father.
Benn: You're not my father!
Stillgoe: No, of course I'm not. Whatever gave you that idea?



NC: Wait! Would you do this to your brother?
AVGN: Brother? You're my brother?
NC: Yeah!
AVGN: Huh. Well, certainly you know the name of our mother.
NC: Um... I don't know... Elyssa... *Nerd points Super Scope at Critic* Oh, blame a guy for trying!

Dad:Dexter, I'd like to have a little word with you.
Dexter:Oh, and what would that be?
Dad:(Coming out of the shadows)Dexter, I am your father!
Dexter: NOOOOO! That Cannot Be True!....Oh, No wait, that's right.



Pa še pol je v Star wars Darth Vader hotu prepričat Luka, nej se mu prdruž. "Join me, Luke! Join the dark side!"

Dad: Join me, Dexter. Join the muffin side!



Timmy: Hey! You cut off my hand! I've only got two of those!
Darth Vader-like: Don't worry, you get a new one. A really cool robot one!
Timmy: How do you know all this?
Darth Vader-like: Because, Timmy, I am your father (Removes mask to reveal himself as Cosmo)
Cosmo: Your godfather!



Guitierrez: Freakazoid, help me! Would you let your father fall?
Freakazoid: My father? You're my father?!
Guitierrez: *glances confused at camera* O-oh yes. I am your father!
Freakazoid: *goes to help him, stops* W-who was my mother?
Guitierrez: Uhh... Faye Dunaway?
Freakazoid: *crosses arms* No she's not...
Guitierrez: Kaye Ballard?
Freakazoid: Kaye—nooo.
Guitierrez: Would you believe Sandy Duncan?



CheapSkate: You can't turn me in, Skate Lad.
Skate Lad: Give me one good reason.
CheapSkate: Well, um, because, uh... Skate Lad, I am your father.
Skate Lad: Huh?! No you're not; my dad works down at the sporting goods store. I look just like him, loser!

0 komentarji: