četrtek, 16. april 2009

Thursday, the 16th of april in 2009

I didn't have time yesterday to write something here, cause I was busy with searching for some boys love movie (aka yaoi) and also found a series that has 3 eps of girls love (aka yuri). I missed 15 minutes of House because of it!

Oh yes, I'm speaking and writing today in english because me has a test tomorrow.

Well, there's not much to tell. Again I missed a better grade in english class by 3 percent. And on the test before this one I missed a better grade by 1 percent. Is this lame or what?

What else, what else ...

I'm now going to check my email (I think it's about time I pay a little visit to the library ... need to say hi to it) and then watch these yaoi movies before my mom or dad comes home.

Sayonara! Oh wait, that was in japanese. Goodbye!

0 komentarji: